FAQ regarding data erasure service
- Service area ?
- All domestic Japan
- Charges ?
- Refer to the page of Charge, Terms and Business Area
- Media ?
- SSD, HDD, CD/DVD, SD Card, USB Memory, Floppy Disk etc.
Please see.Please consult with us if the media is not listed as above.
- Term of data erasure ?
- about 3 weeks form the receipt of equipment.
- Minimum number of purchase ?
- 10 units/place. Cost of 10 units are required if the number is less than 10.
- Is it possible to purchase leased/rented items ?
- No. You have to own it.However, purchase is possible if the ownership would be transferred under the lease agreement.
- What type of deliverable (report) is provided at purchase service (standard, off-site) ?
- Certificate of Disposal and the report (with equipment info. and purchase price).
- Can you provide the same service other than Japan ?
- Yes, we can. We are the global company. Please contact us for the details.
- Collection of ICT equipment to be purchased covers all domestic Japan ?
Yes, please consult with us, since the cooperation and coordination is required with respect to the timing of collection which depends on the quantity, heavy items and location like remote-area or remote island. Service charge is subject to change in case of the collection from the remote island.